::Director asked Trisha not to post of any pics of 'Lovely'!::

Trisha tweets...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSZELiQfdjcFJRtFjIa7uxBu9KIFVPJfKExr9tOvUmvyyBTdzRSbHhWSF7A7JZomvTq0ikekurb_Nl0aa0Ra-r4meZq_R1t5lI6DzoWDlED6DWUMlslsX-CKtb1_8kp0kyyi9zsp8hxXw/s1600/trisha_96_321200941645123.jpgTweeeterss..Tsup?Been two days of night shoot n v jus wrapped..Hyderabad is freezzziinggg..Brrrr..N I feel icccyy

Sorry guys can't post a pic of pawan n me coz the director dosent want anythn cuming out now.

Taj Bhanjara has been my most fav hotel in Hyd..Home for the last ten yrs..not sure I feel the same nymre tho..

Wide awake n can't sleep now...Grrrrr...Pest control people !

Anyway jus wanted to say hiiii to all of ull..Will tweet again wen sumthn interesting happens at work or if I bump into sumthn creepy..YIKES

Popular posts from this blog

tamil actress